FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ATLANTA, GEORGIA July 6, 2022 — Allinial Global is pleased to announce that it has appointed the following members to its 2022 EMEIA Regional Board:
- Mohammad Nasser Barakat – Aldar International for Governance Consultancy (Riyadh, Saudi Arabia)
- Massimo Di Terlizzi – Pirola Pennuto Zei & Associati (Milan, Italy)
- James Dolan – Blick Rothenberg (London, UK)
- Vaibhav Manek – KNAV (Mumbai, India)
- Roshan Morar – Morar Incorporated (Pietermaritzburg, South Africa)
- Jerome Ruefenacht – Gewerbe-Treuhand AG (Luzern, Switzerland)
- Thorsten Schellenberg – KBHT (Düsseldorf, Germany)
- Christophe Velut (Chair) – Allinial Walter France (Paris, France)
- Adam Wilson – Azets (London, UK)
The 2022 appointments reflect the association’s efforts to ensure that its governing boards represent a variety of cultures, perspectives, and firm sizes. Beginning this year, the EMEIA Regional Board will have nine total members, with one seat reserved for Africa, one for the Middle East, one for India-Pakistan, and six to be divided among European member firms.
Allinial Global would also like to express its gratitude to departing board members Alphons van de Ven of ESJ Financial Engineering and Michael Thelen of KBHT, and to thank past board chair Adam Wilson of Azets for his service and leadership.
“I’m delighted to welcome this very capable group of leaders to our EMEIA Regional Board. Their insights and direction will be most valuable as we continue to attend to member needs and work toward our strategic goals.”
—Mark Koziel, President & CEO, Allinial Global
About Allinial Global:
Allinial Global is a member-based association dedicated to the success of independent accounting and consulting firms. Founded in 1969, this strategic affiliation of legally independent accounting firms has a mission to foster the independence, profitability, and continuous improvement of its members. Allinial Global is two hundred and fifty-six members strong and growing, with locations throughout the world generating over $4.5 billion in collective revenues. With dedicated regional liaisons who have extensive connections throughout the Americas, EMEIA (Europe, the Middle East, India, and Africa), and the Asia Pacific region, members of Allinial Global are committed to providing the most agile, flexible, and client-centric solutions anywhere, anytime.
For press inquiries regarding Allinial Global, please contact:
Mark Koziel, President & CEO
Phone: 1-800-282-3680 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org